Job description / Role
• Ensure that the Contractor's Electrical, Instrument, Control, Greenfield Facilities (Offshore scope) Construction designs comply with the Contract requirements including codes and standards.
• Provide guidance to the contractor to promote compliance.
• Plan and schedule the E&I Construction deliverables to enable efficient project execution, ensuring technical alignment and compliance with Firm's operational policies, standards of business conduct and project management system.
• Supervises and ensures that the Contractor's Functional Safety Topsides/Risers, Offshore scope Construction designs comply with the Contract requirements including codes and standards. Provide guidance to the contractor to promote compliance.
• Participate to key design workshop and ensure that Instrument, Control, Functional Safety design recommendation are correctly implemented and actions closed before the end of FEED (Lessons Learned, Value Engineering, HAZOP, SIL, LOPA, engineering criticality assessment, etc.).
• Supervises the Engineering interface between the Electrical, Instrument, Control and Telecom of Topsides, Onshore Facilities (Offshore scope) and Pipeline engineering and the following teams: Operations, Drilling, Well Management, the Jacket, the pipelines from the topsides perspective, the Onshore Project Team.
• Manage the Integrated Control and Safety Systems (ICSS) purchase order with the EPC Contractor and System Vendor in accordance with the roles and responsibilities given in the contract to ensure safe and seamless integration of the systems without any disturbance to the existing operating facilities.
USD 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 10+ Years in OIl & Gas projects
• Major experience working in Electrical, Instrument and Controls, preferably in a major project environment within the oil and gas industry and having a broad knowledge of engineering execution including design standards, specifications, codes, safety criteria, offshore facilities design, construction and operations.
About the Company
LA Recruitment Ltd and it's associated companies (LA Recruitment WLL, LA Recruitment USA Inc and LA Recruitment & Management Services Ltd) have been leading the way in delivering experienced, qualified direct hire and contract personnel to the Oil & Gas and Construction industries for 30 years.
We are involved in the placement of Engineering, Commercial, Project Support, Marine and Technical personnel.
With our Head Office based in Aberdeen, UK and additional offices in Qatar, Houston and Malaysia, we offer support to many of the world's leading Oil & Gas, LNG and Construction companies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Instrument Technician
TGC Middle East
Instrumentation Control Engineer - Industrial Services
|Saudi Arabia||21 Aug|
Construction Manager E&I
Doha Petroleum Construction Company (DOPET)
Electrical Engineer - ELV / CCTV / Security Systems
Senior Electrical Engineer (Design)