Job description / Role
Objective: An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced After-Sales Manager who is eager to take on a new challenge. You will be responsible for the implementation and set-up of the After-Sales department at our new Mercedes-Benz (Commercial Vehicle) Dealer - Leading Star - in Iraq. The After-Sales Manager will be responsible to put the structure and processes internally as well as externally in place.
You will develop, lead and manage the whole After-Sales department in Erbil. You will represent the brand Mercedes-Benz and our company in the market. With your deep after-sales experience and demonstrated general management capabilities you will achieve a high customer oriented and profitable workshop and spare parts business in accordance with Mercedes-Benz standards. You will recruit and develop your after-sales team to a high performing after-sales organization which is consistently exceeding customer expectations. The successful candidate will be hands-on and process driven.
• Responsible for the implementation and set-up of the After-Sales department
• Develop a detailed budget and business plan for the after-sales department which is in line with the company’s strategy and objectives
• Responsible to put the structure and processes in place
• Continually review and monitor the progress of the business related KPIs
• Ensure that all service and spare parts opportunities are maximised, customer follow up procedures exist and targets for profit and Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) are met
• Ensure a profitable investment in workshop and warehouse facilities, equipment and tools
• Monitor the local market regarding the service and spare parts business, implement and review regularly effective marketing plans for service, spare parts and accessories
• Ensure that the processes in the service and spare parts operations are delivered according Mercedes-Benz standards
• Ensure an optimal spare parts stock which reflects market requirements, efficiency and Mercedes-Benz standards
• Ensure that the warranty and goodwill processes and documentation are according the manufacturers standards
• Ensure that the image and levels of customer service is in line with company standards and that all customer complaints are handled professionally, monitor regularly customer satisfaction (CSI)
• Recruit, develop and motivate high performing staff and facilitate a working environment for good employee satisfaction
• Experience as After-Sales Manager within the commercial vehicles industry is essential
• Degree majored in business or related field
• C-Management Certification or equivalent (e.g. IMI) will be beneficial
• Middle East (Iraq) experience will be beneficial
• Solid knowledge in business management, including marketing and finance & controlling
• Solid Mercedes-Benz product knowledge
• Basic knowledge in engineering
• Solid knowledge of customer relationship management
• Excellent leadership and management skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, we look forward to hearing from you.
About the Company
Daimler is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. With its divisions, Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Buses and Daimler Financial Services, the Daimler Group is one of the largest producers of premium cars and the world’s leading manufacturer of commercial vehicles, with global reach.
Daimler Middle East & Levant is our Regional Office based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates from where we steer and further develop our business throughout the region, supporting markets such as the GCC countries (including Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi-Arabia, and the UAE) as well as Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq.
Search & Selection at Daimler Middle East & Levant is supporting our General Distributors and Dealers in finding the right talent for the right job; we are always looking for exceptional and passionate individuals to join our General Distributor and Dealer network.