Assistant / Associate / Professor of Marketing
Job description / Role
The successful candidate is expected to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in marketing. (S)he is expected to conduct
The responsibilities of the faculty member are to:
• Teach undergraduate and graduate courses in marketing.
• Perform original research, with emphasis on research that serves the domestic and regional communities.
• Serve the university community by actively participating in the different committees
• Provide proper academic advising to students, with one goal in mind, which is helping them in their academic progress
Core Skills that successful candidate will have:
The candidate should:
• Possess the knowledge and skills to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in marketing.
• Acquire the personality and ability to mentor students, expand their opportunities and enhance their personal and professional development.
• Possess the technical, analytical and communication skills to participate in high quality research, independently and as part of a team.
• Have a demonstrated record of excellence in teaching and scholarly research.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
• Candidates are expected to hold a Ph.D. in marketing from a reputable university. Active involvement with professional organizations preferred. Candidates must demonstrate a proven record of excellent research in highly ranked academic journals.
About the Company
AUIB is an American-style, nonprofit university located next to the Baghdad International Airport in Baghdad. This large-scale, multi-million dollar project is funded by Iraqi and U.S. donors, both public and private. The university opens for students on Jan. 17, 2021, with the College of Arts & Sciences, College of International Studies, and the College of Business. Eventually, there will be 10 colleges at the university, including a College of Medicine.