Job description / Role
LUKOIL Mid-East (West Qurna - 2 Project) is currently searching the Iraqi national candidate to occupy Camp Manager position.
Location: West Qurna-2, Basra, Iraq
Work Schedule: shift, 14/14 days
• Supervision and operation of Non-Production Facilities (including Accommodation Facilities)
- Capacity of Accommodation Facilities: 2 field camps with total count of 856 beds
- Capacity of Office Space: 1000 workshops
- Total Count 14 serviced main facilities
- Outdoor Facilities serviced area: 200,000 sq.m
- Indoor Facilities serviced area: 50 000 sq.m
• Provision of catering, janitorial, laundry and waste management services, oversee maintenance services
• Procurement and inventory control (scope of services development, recommendations for purchase department)
• Supervision and assurance of safety for personnel, environmental safety at non-production Facilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Humanities (hotel management is a plus) or an engineering Bachelor’s degree in Facility Management
• Occupational work experience - not less than 3 years in the similar position
• English language – Upper-intermediate level
About the Company
LUKOIL is one of the world’s leading vertically integrated oil & gas companies. Main activities of the Company are exploration and production of oil & gas, production of petroleum products and petrochemicals, and marketing of these outputs. Most of the Company's exploration and production activity is located in Russia, and its main resource base is in Western Siberia.
LUKOIL owns modern refineries, gas processing and petrochemical plants located in Russia, Eastern and Western Europe, near-abroad countries. Most of the Company's production is sold on the international market. LUKOIL petroleum products are sold in Russia, Eastern and Western Europe, near-abroad countries and the USA.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Cargo Handling Specialist
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Green Gulf Careers