Commissioning & Handover Coordinator
United Energy Pakistan (UEP)
Job description / Role
• Assist the Construction Manger to prepare commissioning and hand over comprehensive action plans, including but not limited to resources, timeframes, HSE management System, Quality management system & Commissioning procedures in accordance with company specification.
• Perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, contractors /subcontractor’s management and engineering support along with administrative duties such as financial queries and logistic issues.
• Coordinate and collaborate the interface issues with internal and external stakeholders such as Company internal departments, Contractors, vendors, Oil& Gas Operating Companies, Basra oil company (BOC), and local authorities.
• Ensure smooth project pre-commissioning and commissioning work and oversee the work of external (sub) contractors & suppliers.
• Ensure leading practices, standards and guidelines are adhered to during the construction stage of the project.
• Take an active part in the commissioning and hand over process, by contributing to the identification and prioritization of existing and potential concerns and bottlenecks and assist to develop strategies and controls to mitigate these.
• Appropriate and timely escalation of issues and risks.
• Compile and consolidate all commissioning lesson learned.
• Coordinate the Company Free Issued material and ensure timely availability of vendor representatives
• Follow up with end user the warranty claims and closing of outstanding items .
• Performs related duties as required by management.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Professional certification or accreditation in commissioning management or proven experience.
• 10-12 years of post-qualification experience with experience in the oil and gas industry.
• Work experience in the MENA Region, preferably in Iraq.
• Demonstrated construction management roles of at least (2) two USD 80 million plus capital projects.
About the Company
United Energy Pakistan (UEP) is Pakistan’s leading foreign exploration and production company. UEP is a subsidiary of the United Energy Group (UEG), an international energy company. UEG is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and has operations in Pakistan, Iraq and Egypt.
UEP’s history dates back more than four decades, and the business has witnessed a change in ownership a number of times from UTP to ARCO and subsequently BP. In 2011, UEG acquired control of this asset from BP, ushering in a new era of growth for the company. Backed by UEG’s technical and financial support, UEP has emerged as the leading foreign producer and investor in Pakistan’s upstream oil and gas sector.
UEP’s parent company has also invested in the renewable energy sector. UEPW owns and operates a 99 MW wind energy project in the Jhimpir wind corridor of the Sindh province.
Maintenance Section Head
United Energy Pakistan (UEP)
Project Engineer (Mechanical) - Oil & Gas Industry
Ultimate HR Solutions
Senior MEP Manager
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting