This position is closed or expired.
See other HR jobs
English Language Trainer
You will be part of a multi-national team delivering a range of training modules that underpin SVQ (Scottish Vocational Qualifications) Level 2 vocational awards accredited by SQA against OPITO National Occupational Standards.
You will be knowledgeable and experienced in managing your specific area of delivery which will be English Language Assessments and Training leading to internationally accredited awards. You will also be required to assist as required in the assessment of student workplace performance in accordance with SQA standards and guidance.
Delivery will be primarily in English but with capability for further explanation in Arabic.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for own work, within defined scope and budget. Working under broad supervision.
• Assess progress of each trainee and develop a training plan to improve English capability
• Deliver classroom based and on the job training as required.
• Assess student Workplace Core Skills in accordance with SQA standards and guidance.
• Maintain Student Records in a e-Learning Management System.
• Manage Exam training for Cambridge Exams (KET, PET and FCE).
• Production and use of English Language course materials.
• Examiner for IELTS, FCE, PET, KET and Young Learners exams.
Experience & Qualifications:
• CELTA or TEFL qualification essential
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Able to compile assessments
• Able to develop and implement technical English courses
• Fluent in English
About the Company
Olive Group is a global provider of integrated security and risk mitigation solutions that enable governments, non-governmental and international organisations, and commercial customers to assure high-value assets.
The company offers an array of security services and technology-enabled solutions to support critical infrastructure protection, post-conflict reconstruction, humanitarian work and emerging market requirements.
Olive Group operates in over thirty countries with principal offices in Dubai, London and Washington, D.C.