Job description / Role
Hospital Business Planning
• Vital to an organization’s future, a business plan is a framework outlining the steps for financial and operational success.
• For many hospitals, this process has occurred at five-year intervals tied to strategic planning efforts.
• However, in today’s healthcare environment marked by ongoing industry, reimbursement, and market shifts, development of an annual business plan offers leaders a greater measure of security and flexibility to manage change
• University Qualifications: Degree
• Other certifications obtained: Business related
• Nature and length of previous experience: 15 years
• Specialist knowledge: Hospital Business development and planning
• Language Fluency: English , Arabic
• Current Location: Anywhere
• Nationality Preference: All
• Gender Preference: All
• Age Range: 35-50
About the Company
Hill International was founded in 1976 and became one of the largest construction claims consulting firms in the world.
It wasn’t long before we realized that Hill could be more than a reactive resolver of disputes and could become a proactive solver of problems before they arise. With the best professionals in the construction industry, Hill began providing project management services. Today Hill is proud to be one of the top construction management companies in the world having successfully managed some of the largest, most complex construction projects in locations throughout the world.
Our formula is simple: we hire the best people, understand our clients needs and objectives, then take ownership of each and every project where we are involved. No matter how large or small our role is in a project, our mission is to exceed our clients expectations in every way possible. Our history is defined by thousands of successful projects. Our future is defined by the success of your next project.