Job description / Role
HSE Advisor up to 5K AED++ for a Group of Companies in Iraq
Open to any nationality based in Iraq.
• Male, 25 - 40 years old
• Bachelor Degree or any related course
• Minimum 2 years of experience as HSE Officer
• Must have NEBOSH / IOSH, First Aid, Fire Prevention and Risk Assessment Training
• Must have good knowledge in Safety matters in Iraq
• Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to perform evaluations of operations safety and regulatory compliance standards
Work Location: Basra, Iraq
Salary is up to 5K AED depending on experience and qualification plus accommodation, transportation and food.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
HSE Construction Supervisor
Senior Safety Officer - Main Contractor
HSE Engineer - Power Distribution Projects
HSE Manager (Transportation Industry)
Manpower Middle East