Job description / Role
Responsibly for facility HSE procedures establish and enhance policies execution. Establish, optimize and execute all safety related tools. Conduct safety training to employee to improve the safety awareness. Walk through in high risk work area, inspect equipment and work area conditions. Weekly safety meeting, facility entry and process area entry management, safety hazard, emergency response, safety frill, and safety training. Prepare weekly and monthly HSE report to plant manager.
• Monitoring all Health, Safety, Environmental activities & Ensuring its proper Implementation.
• Identifying Security breaches & suggesting its controls.
• Handle risk assessment to consider how risk can be reduced.
• Plan & execute safe operational procedures to identify and take account of all hazards.
• Prepare and implement health & safety strategies & develop internal policies.
• Leading HSE Inspections, Audits & providing its feedback.
• Reporting Incidents /Near miss & ensuring its Investigation.
• Conduct safety training to employee to improve the safety awareness
• Prepare weekly and monthly HSE report to plant manager
USD 5000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Skills / Qualifications:
• NEBOSH/ IOSH/ OSHA Certified
• 10 years of HSE experience in power plant Industry
• Bachelor’s Engineering Degree is required
• Managing safety aspects in various industries
• Use effective strategies to minimize risks
• Team leading and results driven
• Adaptive to environment
About the Company
Raban Al-Safina Group of Companies stands as one of the most prominent industrial organizations in Iraq work in different fields in power industry, oil & gas, systems technology, and many others.