Maintenance Superintendent - Electrical, Instrumentation and Control
United Energy Pakistan (UEP)
Job description / Role
The Maintenance Superintendent will direct, lead, manage and co-ordinate the team of Maintenance staff to ensure all Production Operations and Maintenance functions are carried out safely and efficiently in line with the overall Production functional objectives and asset plans.
Utilize best business practice to provide maintenance, managerial and engineering support to facilitate and enable the Block 9 facilities and resources being used to optimum effect, safely and effectively, in meeting the company's business needs.
Maintenance Superintendent will report to the Maintenance Section Head.
Direct Reportees: 10 staff (Head count: 52)
• Ensure safe and smooth operation of Central Processing Plant and Remote Production Facilities to achieve production goals.
• Implementation of Company’s HSSE & Safety Procedures to ensure compliance of Safe System of Work.
• Plan and execute the activities to meet the set objectives, maintain the maintenance records in accordance with the implemented QMS SOPs, SAP CMMS.
• Supervise the execution of maintenance activities as per the implemented HMS and EMS standards.
• Identify systems spares, consumables, materials, tools and other resources to maintain existing and new installed for purpose.
• Maintain an optimum spare parts inventory by defining emergency stock levels.
• Plan cost effective maintenance of EI &C equipment by efficient planning and scheduling of maintenance tasks using SAP maintenance module.
• Ensure the availability & reliability of Instrument and Control Systems and Equipment through effective planning in accordance with PM plans and job criticality.
• Ensure the execution of priority jobs for Safety Critical Equipment (SCEs) & that their health is maintained according to their performance standard.
• Monitoring of day-to-day jobs to ensure the quality job execution and control of maintenance backlog.
• Maintain the reliable and smooth operation of custody transfer metering equipment.
• Provide hands on guidance to Instrument Field Engineers & Technicians. Forecasting, planning, monitoring & controlling of Annual Budgets & Spares Ordering.
• Evaluate, Report & Monitor subordinate performance & competency and assign yearly objectives.
• Ensure Process Safety Performance Indicators (PSPI) are maintained, monitored & reported.
• Effective planning & management of annual Turnarounds within specified time & budget.
• Prepare the RFQ & Material Requisite Documents, review of technical drawing, FAT & SAT Documents, effective liaison and coordination with vendor/contractor for upgradation projects.
• Propose & implement modifications in Electrical, Instrument and Electrical systems as per Management Change protocol (MOC).
• Give inputs for Opex and Capex budget preparation and monitoring. Maintain routine and special calibration tools.
• Engineering Degree - Electrical / Electronic discipline.
• Minimum 15+ years’ experience in Oil & Gas facilities maintenance with 5 years as Team Leader role.
• Field Instrumentation – Transmitters, Control Valves, SDVs, BDVs, Regulators, etc.
• PLC based Control Systems.
• SCADA System
• Wellhead Control Panels
• X-mas Tree Hydraulic Control Panels
• Fire & Gas Detection Systems
• Gas Chromatographs and Analysers
• Custody transfer Metering Systems
• Gas Turbines unit Control Systems.
• Gas Turbines driven Generator Unit Control Systems
• Vibration Monitoring and Protection Systems
• Reciprocating Compressor Units Control Systems
• Instrument air compressor unit control system
• Diesel Engine Driven Generator Unit Control Systems
• Enclosure Fire & Gas Detection, Protection and Suppression Systems
• ESD Systems
• Electrical Power Generation, Protection & Distribution Systems
• Electrical Power Load Management Systems
• Electrical Motors, & VFD Systems
• UPS Systems
About the Company
United Energy Pakistan (UEP) is Pakistan’s leading foreign exploration and production company. UEP is a subsidiary of the United Energy Group (UEG), an international energy company. UEG is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and has operations in Pakistan, Iraq and Egypt.
UEP’s history dates back more than four decades, and the business has witnessed a change in ownership a number of times from UTP to ARCO and subsequently BP. In 2011, UEG acquired control of this asset from BP, ushering in a new era of growth for the company. Backed by UEG’s technical and financial support, UEP has emerged as the leading foreign producer and investor in Pakistan’s upstream oil and gas sector.
UEP’s parent company has also invested in the renewable energy sector. UEPW owns and operates a 99 MW wind energy project in the Jhimpir wind corridor of the Sindh province.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Instrumentation and Control (I&C) Maintenance Technician
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||29 Mar|
Senior Electrical Engineer