Job description / Role
Salary -80 USD/ Day +Accommodation+ Food+ Transportation+ Air Ticket for rotation
Rotation job of 8 weeks
The position of a Mechanical Technician will be responsible for stripping down and rebuilding of various pumps and rotating equipment. The candidate must work in accordance with the applicable OEM manuals / specifications & procedures. This job will be based in Kut Town, Iraq.
Work Scope and duty:
- To perform equipment scheduled maintenance work in range of CPF involved in OPS\WPS\PP\GPS\WS2 and OGM
- To repair Emergency fault for running equipment and facilities in time and keep it in a good order.
- To draw up relevant equipment maintenance regulator and preventive precaution
- To organize and arrange scheduled & emergency maintenance work and keep original record of equipment maintenance and management work for example document and data collating and so on.
- To draw up plan about spare parts applying and managing;
- To accept & check engineering from contractor and ensure the engineering quality.
- To draw up training plan for professional skill and safety education.
- To carry out scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance work according to Arrangement of professional supervisor.
- To apply for spare parts purchase according the inventory and consumption
- To inspect and analyze fault reason and provide relevant drawing or technical measure
- To assist Senior Technician for solving relevant problem
- To submit event analysis report to supervisor for technical project or upgrading
- To apply for maintenance tool according to the relevant consumption
- To make up overhaul project and overhaul completion report
- To make up relevant construction measure
- To accept & check for completion engineering from contactor and
commissioning report and relevant upgrading advice.
- To guide technician for scheduled& Emergency maintenance work
- To carry out scheduled maintenance and Emergency repair for solar generator; HP&LP compressor; Diesel driven generator; Fire water pump; stabilization gas compressor; Air instrument skid; Nitrogen gas generator skid; HP&LP flare; Open/close drain system; Heat medium system; HV motor; HP /LP pump and relevant motor-pump assembly;
- To apply for annual spare plan as required
Education / Experience:
- College Degree (or above) in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years in oil gas/petrochemical /chemical/ pharmaceutical or related industry;
- Skill in mechanical Engineering (with other skill is preferred).
- Overhaul experience for HP pump; diesel driven generator;
- Familiar with mechanical drawing and design work;
- Vocational Proficient, fluent in English
- Ability to work on own initiative, also as a team member
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
About the Company
In any business model, small scale or large scale, the key resource for a successful business is the Human Resource. Therefore, efficient selection and utilization of this key resource will determine an organization's growth and success in the competitive business world. Keeping this fundamental formula to our heart, with full-spirited energy and passion, we have established "WIN WIN HR CONSULTANCY" - LET'S WIN TOGETHER!
"WIN WIN" is an HR consultancy firm, providing solutions and services to its client's organization in the fields of recruitment and career opportunities for individual candidates. The firm was formed with a vibrant team of dedicated professionals with immense knowledge and experience. We at WINWIN, are committed to fit the right people for the right job. By this, we are able to bring out the best performance from the candidate and deliver the efficient human resource to the client's organization. Hence it's a "WIN WIN" for both sides.