Job description / Role
- Support the implementation of Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) in all phases from initiation till Post-Go-Live support.
- Support the team of Business users to understand the new system.
- Act as the focal point between the Business Users and Implementation team.
- Facilitating workshops.
- Get in-depth knowledge of business processes.
- Conduct presentations, demos and other sessions with customer business team
- Support the implementation team in understanding Business requirements during implementation phases.
- Able to do Technical Documentation.
- Lead the Post Go-Live support to end-users in daily basis operations.
- Troubleshooting of new system
- Support the Business Users in testing the business scenarios in the new System.
- Prepare Test Cases/Scenarios with the help of Business Users.
- Prepare Testing Bug/issues report.
Qualification and Technical Skills Required to Execute this Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Oracle utility certification is preferred
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Business Analysis
- Oracle utility Customer Care and Billing application experience are preferred.
- Familiar in working on browser-based applications.
- Proficient in working with MS Excel, MS word, MS powerpoint, MS Visio and Adobe PDF
- Proficiency in spoken and written Kurdish and English
Experience Required to Execute this Role
- 5+ years of experience in COTS implementation and Customer Support
- Knowledge of local Utility Industry practices is preferred.
- Familiarity with the usage of COTS applications.
- Should possess Customer handling skills
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).