Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Pricing, Reporting & Planning Specialist with our Mercedes-Benz Dealer in Erbil, Iraq. You will actively develop, monitor and adapt the sales strategy for the department to maximise sales and profit, whilst ensuring that customer expectations are exceeded at all times.
The Pricing, Reporting & Planning Specialist will sustainably manage stock levels to ensure the correct levels of stock are maintained at all times, keeping in mind vehicle availability, vehicle mix and costs.
The successful ideally have substantial experience in pricing, planning and reporting ideally within the prestige car sales industry.
• Assist the Product Management in developing the sales strategy internally and in conjunction with regional office by providing information with regards to pricing, reporting and planning
• Compile all type calculations to determine country list prices as well as for special pricing and sales campaigns
• Compile analyses of discounts and positioning of prices, continual observation of the price situation of competitors
• Control the development of sales margins/contribution margins and involvement in measures to improve profits
• Work out/control invoicing instructions for suppliers and presenting them for approval
• Control sales incidentals (delivery, insurance, customs, handling, type homologation etc.)
• Responsible to develop and request certain product packages which suit the market
• Regular/continual target/actual comparisons, delta reporting for each sales channel on various aggregate levels
• Report on stock structure and merchandise turnover for all retail partners and wholesale warehouses, controlling the supply channel (plant warehouses, delivery warehouses, etc.)
• Monitor the commitment limit and release policy
• Customer accounts management
• Responsible for correct and timely operation of Mercedes-Benz planning systems
• Retail reporting and monitoring
• Co-ordinate the target agreement process
• Ensure that the right cars are ordered and produced at the right time in the right configuration and right quantity
• Know and understand the local laws which govern retail auto sales and ensure that the department complies with the relevant legislation
• Experience as product and pricing specialist, ideally within the prestige car sales industry
• Degree majored in business or related field
• Knowledge in sales, including stock control management, pricing, reporting and planning
• Knowledge of competitor products in the premium passenger car segment and the local market condition
• Excellent MS Word and Excel skills
• Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
• Arabic and / or Kurdish language skills would be an advantage
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, we look forward to hearing from you.
About the Company
Daimler is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. With its divisions, Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Buses and Daimler Financial Services, the Daimler Group is one of the largest producers of premium cars and the world’s leading manufacturer of commercial vehicles, with global reach.
Daimler Middle East & Levant is our Regional Office based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates from where we steer and further develop our business throughout the region, supporting markets such as the GCC countries (including Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi-Arabia, and the UAE) as well as Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq.
Search & Selection at Daimler Middle East & Levant is supporting our General Distributors and Dealers in finding the right talent for the right job; we are always looking for exceptional and passionate individuals to join our General Distributor and Dealer network.