Job description / Role
Process Engineer Reforming and Isomerization for Iraq
We have opening for Process Engineer Reforming and Isomerization for Oil & Gas Industry at Iraq location.
• Technical support to operation
• Performance evaluation of process units and catalysts
• Conduct feasibility and engineering study, catalyst/adsorbent selection
• Providing support during shut-down, turnaround and catalyst regeneration/change out
• Analyze refinery indices and recommend improvements
• Optimize the utilization of energy consumption within the catalytic processes and make recommendations on energy savings with acceptable safety parameters.
• Investigate bottlenecks within the plant and provide alternative solutions to management in order to overcome difficulties.
• Ensures that any plant change or modification is carried out according to applicable safety standards.
• Providing engineering support to the catalytic processes.
• Participate in investigating safety incidents and reviewing proposed modifications to safety procedures.
• Providing technical support during development of FEED, Detail Design, Construction and Commissioning
• Determination of short term work methods from a variety of existing methods in accordance with established policies and professional standards.
• Playing an important role for recommendations and advising changes in the process which improves economy and profitability of the catalytic processes.
• Lead various improvement projects and profitability improvement programs.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in the oil refineries
• Minimum 10 years in process engineering or process operation department and extensive experience in the Hydrotreating, Catalytic Reforming, Light Naphtha Isomerization units
• Fluent oral/written English communication skills
About the Company
iQuest Consultants are the biggest IT, Telecom, Manufacturing and Engineering and BFSI recruiters in West India, started in 2000, working for clients like Deloitte, IBM, KPMG, E&Y, Goldman Sachs, RBS, Standard Chartered, Tech Mahindra, Cable & Wireless, Samsung, Nokia etc. We work aggressively at Middle, Senior and Top Management levels for the Manufacturing and Engineering Companies like L&T, Hindalco, Finolex, Thermax, M&M, John Deere, Mercedes Benz and many more. Our overseas division works actively for some of the very reputed names in the Gulf like Al Moosa, Al Aqili, BEC, Technip, Al Abbas, ETA, Al Basti, ArchGroup, etc.
Our different teams specialize in different industry verticals and technologies. The Executive Search team works only for VP, Directors and CXO levels across the globe. With 150 recruitment consultants in 9 offices in 6 different cities in India we have a pan India reach and can search out the best talent for our clients from anywhere in the country or abroad.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chemical Lead Engineer
Process Engineer - FMCG / Paper Manufacturing
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||17 May|
Service Engineer - Chemical Laboratory Services
Vision Advanced Petroleum Solutions (VAPS)
Sketchley Engineering Consultants