Job description / Role
• Focal Point of contact for the assigned EPC Contracts on site.
• Contribute to project constructability review during engineering activities and to ensure all previous lessons learns adopted.
• Lead the construction team, as well as construction supervisors (Consultants, Contractors and Subcontractors), logistics, materials handling and site inspection.
• Constantly identify bottlenecks for progress on construction and proactively take action to resolve the same.
• Establish standard quality management system & construction procedures in accordance with company specification.
• Assuring the Source Water projects meet Company requirement in quality, cost and time during various phases of the project
• Manage the performance of construction team and (sub) contractors and to avoid repetitive construction mistakes.
• Ensure leading practices, standards and guidelines are adhered to, during the construction stage of the project.
• Ensures proper and timely hand over of systems / sub-systems to commissioning teams/end users, and provide assistance as required.
• Continuously assess, with the QC & HSE managers, the status of Construction Quality & HSE, and ensures timely closures of corrective actions & non- conformances.
• Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth project construction work and oversee the work of external (sub) contractors & suppliers.
• Carry out any other duties as directed by the reporting supervisor.
• Manage Scope, Organization, Quality, Cost and Time for the Off-Plot Pipelines projects.
• Contribute to set up and contract management of construction and /or EPC contracts.
• Liaises with local authorities (if required) in line with the applicable governance documents and contracts (JOA, EDPSC).
• Communicate and coordinate the interface issues with relevant parties.
• 15 years of post-qualification experience with experience in the oil and gas industry
• Degree in Process, Mechanical & Piping engineering or equivalent (MSc preferred)
• Professional certification or accreditation in construction management or proven experience
• Work experience in the MENA Region, preferably in Iraq.
• Demonstrated construction management roles of at least two source water projects.
About the Company
United Energy Pakistan (UEP) is Pakistan’s leading foreign exploration and production company. UEP is a subsidiary of the United Energy Group (UEG), an international energy company. UEG is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and has operations in Pakistan, Iraq and Egypt.
UEP’s history dates back more than four decades, and the business has witnessed a change in ownership a number of times from UTP to ARCO and subsequently BP. In 2011, UEG acquired control of this asset from BP, ushering in a new era of growth for the company. Backed by UEG’s technical and financial support, UEP has emerged as the leading foreign producer and investor in Pakistan’s upstream oil and gas sector.
UEP’s parent company has also invested in the renewable energy sector. UEPW owns and operates a 99 MW wind energy project in the Jhimpir wind corridor of the Sindh province.
Project Manager - Gas Processing Plant (GPP)
United Energy Pakistan (UEP)
Project Manager - Central Processing Facility (CPF)
United Energy Pakistan (UEP)
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Project Manager - Multi-Billion Dollar Project
Project Engineer - Process Package Equipment