Job description / Role
Mechanical Engineers to be based on a project either in Dublin, Galway, Limerick or Sligo.
Suitable candidates will have major project experience – specifically in high-tech, complex MEP sectors, such as Data Centres, Life Science, Pharma or Biomed.
• Degree qualified
• 5+ years' post-graduate experience with a Mechanical Contractor
• Experience on a complex MEP project, such as a Data Centre, Life Science or Pharma facility
• Experience developing technical submittals, completing technical reviews and assessments
• Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
• Must be fluent in English
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.