Job description / Role
Group Plant Manager - EMEA
My client a leading international contractor has an urgent requirement for a Group Plant Manager to be based in Europe with regular travel throughout the EMEA region.
The successful candidate will have complete responsibility for the Plant Department reporting directly to the Group Chairman and CEO.
- Preference for candidates with a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, alternatively another Engineering Discipline would be considered.
- Strong operations skills in running a large plant division with responsibility for purchasing of new plant and disposing of assets.
- Lengthy project experience as a Plant Manager on mega projects in the infrastructure, oil & gas and pipeline sectors.
- Experience in formulating plant requirements for tender estimates on large mega projects across different sectors.
- Excellent technical knowledge of plant, machinery and vehicles and workshop repair procedures.
- Have been accountable for large budgets and full P/L responsibility within a large organisation.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Facility Management Director
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar