Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Software Programming team helps translate internal business requirements into an appropriate information technology deliverable. Our team is responsible for all development activity including global information technology programmes, custom developments, and application packaging.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Passionate about quality, you strive to avoid introduction of issues, advocating best practices to ensure excellence is built into the process.
- Well practiced with exploratory manual testing, acceptance testing and NFR testing
- You enjoy working in an agile, cross functional team taking responsibility for the team deliverable and quality.
- Excellent experience and understanding of API test tools and process.
- Work closely with the development team to analyse, understand and influence unit test and integration coverage.
- You enjoy working with talented engineers and can influence system design for reliability, performance and test-ability.
- You are curious about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt .
- Experience in Selenium based testing.
- Strong knowledge of Python language.
- Strong knowledge of React JS and React Native.
- Load testing (Python Locust).
- Smoke testing.
- Test driven development.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.