Job description / Role
Assurance - Digital Trust Artificial Intelligence - Senior Associate - Jordan
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Your primary responsibility will be delivering engagements with clients providing assurance and technical insight around their Artificial Intelligence adoption and development activities. This could be at any stage of a client's Artificial Intelligence journey from understanding relevant use cases, readiness, and implementation to post implementation and business as usual operations. You will be expected to create high quality client deliverables (including assurance reports), manage basic engagement economics and logistics. A key part of the role will be client interaction and building rapport and relationships with clients. You will also be expected to take part in building propositions and developing proposal materials.
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences within our Digital Trust team (e.g. Data Assurance, Cyber Security and Enterprise Resilience) to bring our clients high value propositions and delivery solutions.
- Based on clients' requirements the candidates will provide practical risk and control focused business systems expertise to discuss and design potential solutions, or will quality assure and recommend changes to designs provided by other parties.
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate; and,
- Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC's Digital Trust team within our Risk Assurance Middle East practice. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery solutions for of business systems across a range of sectors. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. You will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Mandatory qualifications: The following qualification(s) are mandatory for the candidate to perform the role
- Relevant IT related degree
- In-depth understanding of Artificial Intelligence technologies and programming skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling the candidate to build rapport with clients and in a dynamic cross-cultural team.
- Proven skills on MS Office.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.