Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The position requires commitment and enthusiasm to deliver. Successful candidate will work closely with other developers to convert business requirements into working applications using current Microsoft development platforms. He or she should be well versed in Microsoft's SDLC and ecosystem and able to work or quickly adapt to an agile environment, flexible and transparent.
- Translate storyboards and user stories into functional applications.
- Develop web applications by writing well designed, testable, efficient code adhering to the best software development practices and standards.
- Build future proof reusable code and libraries.
- Integrate data from backend web services and databases to web applications with full consideration of PwC's R&Q rules.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Proficient knowledge in developing with ASP.net C# and its ecosystems
- Familiarity with .Net Framework 4 and above.
- Familiarity in both Webforms and MVC frameworks in .net.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming.
- Understanding of data formats such as XML and JSON.
- Knowledgeable in MS-SQL programming and Database administration is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in RDBMS is a plus.
- Knowledge in front-end development is a plus.
- Proficient knowledge in HTML/HTML5, CSS3.
- Knowledge in AI and ML and Big Data is a big plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Knowledge & Skills:
- 5+ years development experience working for a reputable company
- Work experience in a multi-cultural, multi-national environment
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.