Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Risk Assurance Internal Audit - Practice Support practice, within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist PwC in developing analytics and technology solutions that help us detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we're able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
Our team supports PwC's development of a risk management and governance framework and provides consulting and investigatory advice, as well as supporting the external auditors. We apply a wide range of assurance techniques, with a strong emphasis on risk management, performance improvement, change management.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Strong command of Arabic and English language skills.
- CIA Certified.
- Willing to travel.
- Minimum years experience required 6 Years of experience ( Preferable with one of the Big 4 audit network ).
- Experience in Policies and Procedures , Risk Assessment/ Enterprise Risk Assessment and Governance.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.