Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within PwC Academy will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You'll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements. You will work closely with local & regional teams and perform a wide variety of admin Project Management activities.
The project course admin officer will support on all administrative matters as follows:
- Initiating opening of job codes
- Summarizing course evaluation/feedback
- Preparing progress reports related to all client projects.
- Preparing Course Billing Instruction (CBI)
- Registration in client portal
- Uploading of invoices in client portal
- Arranging logistics for the trainer - booking flights and hotel
- Adding courses in the ADM and updating the attendance in the ADM
- Formatting client deliverable such as course materials (trainer slide, participant workbook)
- Visa processing
- The admin will be part of a shared service center and will be providing assistance to multiple projects managers across the region.
- The admin will work closely with all senior course administrators and managers to ensure work related to updating courses/assigning trainers/updating events on the system is done in a timely manner
PwC's Academy is looking for a candidate who thrives on dealing with people at all levels and who is organised and capable of maintaining focus on
multiple projects at the same time.
Specific technical expertise:
- High level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with Excel Word and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with Administrate or other CRM platforms will be a plus
Specific skills required:
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Arabic Speaker will be a plus
- Excellent business writing skills
- Well-developed administrative skills in order to set up and maintain systems so as to provide efficient service.
- Professional yet approachable manner.
- Meticulous and accurate approach with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings, weekends as and when required)
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.