Job description / Role
Line of Service
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You'll focus on engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
About the role:
As a Recruitment associate you will:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Establish good stakeholder relationships, ways of working and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Liaise with Hiring Managers to understand individual recruitment needs and ensure a detailed brief is undertaken for each vacancy.
- Create unbiased, compelling and engaging job adverts, collaborate with our employer brand team to generate effective creative content.
- Take accountability for candidate generation; utilising our multiple channels and routes to market.
- Own the candidate screening process; review, shortlist and telephone screen candidates.
- Advise and manage applicants through the interview and selection process, including providing interview feedback to candidates.
- Proven experience managing the full cycle of experienced hire recruitment, from vacancy brief through to offer, within a recruitment agency, RPO or in-house environment.
- Experience creating effective recruitment strategy for single of multi-hire vacancies.
- Demonstrable experience of developing good working relationships and managing expectations of stakeholders.
- Ability to write unbiased, compelling and engaging job adverts.
- Experience using direct sourcing tools (such as LinkedIn, talent pooling and industry relevant job boards) and able to create boolean searches.
- Passionate about creating and delivering an exceptional candidate, hiring manager and recruiter experience.
- Commercially minded, able to understand how recruitment can support the requirements of stakeholders and the wider business.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, experienced in managing multiple recruitment campaigns within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders at a range of levels both remotely and face to face.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.