Job description / Role
Why join us?
You can lead a revolution. The way in which we think about workspace and how we work is changing. We are helping to transform the working experience for millions of people. This is a revolution and you can lead it. Do you have what it takes to succeed? The role of a Community Associate is varied and challenging. We want you to treat your community of customers like your own business, whilst operating with our established ways of working. We empower you to make decisions that help our customers grow and succeed, because their success is your success. Fast personal growth. Our rapid growth means we offer lots of career development. We identify team members with potential and give them stretch opportunities. If you are motivated and deliver results our structured training and development programmes will help you achieve your goals. Global mobility. Our high performers get the opportunity to live and work Internationally. This can be full time or for a short time in response to a specific challenge.
What does the job involve?
- Showcase your product – take pride in your centre looking it’s best.
- Providing Excellent Customer Service – give fantastic service to existing customers.
- Grow your business – showcase your centre to new customers – show them the benefits of flexible working.
What makes a great community associate?
- Enthusiastic – always have a positive attitude for your customers.
- Resilient – enjoys challenges and adapts to change; consistently demonstrates energy and passion.
- Influential – confident and approachable; delivers results by building strong relationships with customers.
- Pride – pays attention to detail; takes responsibility for maintaining high standards.
- Motivated – takes ownership and acts decisively to solve problems and deliver results. Makes every minute of every day count.
Rising at Regus
Our structured training and development programme supports those who deliver results and have the right ambition. We offer career paths that match your skills and ambitions, you can quickly become either an Operations or Sales Director. We will help you work out which is the right path for you and to achieve it.
About the Company
Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions, with customers including some of the most successful entrepreneurs, individuals and multi-billion dollar corporations.
Our network includes almost 3000 business centers, spanning almost 900 cities across 120 countries.Through our range of office formats, as well as our growing mobile, virtual office, and workplace recovery businesses, we enable people and businesses to work where they want, when they want, how they want, and at a range of price points.
Founded in Brussels, Belgium, in 1989, Regus is based in Luxembourg and listed on the London Stock Exchange.