Job description / Role
- Managing the assigned digital projects within the agreed scope, budget and timeline.
- Determine timelines and key milestones for implementation and facilitate delivery
- Manage proactively against the initiative plan and changing business environment, anticipating
- and identifying issues and risks and working with initiative sponsor and initiative team to
- Identify any impact on or changes required and recommend and manage documentation changes.
- Ensure Project is delivered within organizational project management standards
- Ensure detailed project documentation for both functional and non-functional items (Status
- Update Dashboards, Issue Logs, Risk Logs etc)
- Pro-actively support the development teams with unblocking software development issues, using
- a hands-on approach
- Coordinate and manage efforts of the development teams, vendors and other project team
- members with respect to the deployment.
- 3+ Years of hands-on experience in a software development project
- Self-starter, team player and excellent attention to details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience on using some general project management tools (MS Project, Jira,
- Confluence etc)
- Confidence and strong analytical skills
- Excellent coordinator and influencer
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management Methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum.
- Domain and ecosystem knowledge for digital services such as OTT TV, video on demand
- projects, mobile apps etc.
- Experienced in working with and managing people remotely located in different time zones
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
About the Company
MBC Group is the largest satellite TV and radio network in the Middle East based in Dubai Media City. It broadcasts a portfolio of Arabic and Western entertainment channels; as well as managing the Al Arabiya news channel and New Media platforms. The group has expanded significantly in the last several years moving from one TV and radio channel to ten TV, four radio channels and a range of broadcast and news service companies. Additionally the Group operates a number of successful websites and is aggressively expanding its internet and multiplatform operations.