Experience Management (Resource Planning) - Senior Associate
Ernst & Young
Job description / Role
In a business where are our people are our products inspiring excellence in how we engage with our clients is something that we are passionate about. As part of the Experience Management Function, you will be part of the regional team and act as the key contact for the talent pools strategic experience allocation and capacity management.
This role is a resource management and workforce-planning specialist who activates the day-to-day operations of the Experience Management (XM) function. Your role is to ensure we maximize business performance and deliver on our talent promise through proactive management of our talent pool. The focus of this role will be within our Assurance service line.
You will obtain these by:
- Allocating the right people, to the right role, at the right time
- Proactively working very closely with group/location leaders in forecasting resource level productivity
Your key responsibilities
- Administration of Retain tool, adherence of forward booking process & periodic reporting
- Scheduling of forward booking hours, update of holidays/leaves in the Retain tool
- Preparation of forward booking reports
- Work with stakeholder to ensure effective utilization of resources enabling positive impact on revenue
- Analyze month-to-go and year-to-go expectations regarding plan achievement - prepare the analysis research forecast, prepare and plan analytical information and communicate to SL/office leaders
- Provide commentaries on the reporting and play the trusted business advisor role to the leadership
- Work and communicate with SL/office/regions in order to collect commentary, explanations, and clarifications on analyzing information on scheduling
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong personal integrity and adherence to strict confidentiality
- Able to build relationships at all levels
To qualify you must have
- Experience with workforce planning and/or business operations within professional services environments
- Refined relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Strong knowledge of business systems and refined data analysis skills
- Experience working closely with colleagues in a high-performing team
Ideally, you will also have
- A degree or postgraduate in a related discipline
- 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience in data analysis and reporting
What we look for
We are looking for people who can combine, great listening skills, collaboration, influencing and commercial acumen. Being able thrive in an ever changing, diverse, multi-cultural environment where we expect exceptional quality and show passion for your work will set you up for success.
Whar we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer :
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region