Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll help our local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Human Resources Information Systems team provides human resource technology support to PwC. As part of the team, you'll help design, implement, and operate Human Resources technology application that help us develop insights and strategies for our people and to drive business results.
About the Role
- Technical Developer with the ability to act as a HR business analyst and to Lead the Digital HC Automation stream.
- You will be confident working with business stakeholder to gain requirements for automation initiates
- Ability to map AS is process - and help work out the best Future state utilizing technology and automations
- You will be confident and experience building RPA processes using UI path and other suited methods.
- You will be comfortable and confident dealing with data analytics and visualizations.
- You will working closely with the with central technology team
- You will be required to drive the Digital workstream for the HR functions, and be the main point of contact that links the Business with the Technology
- You will help establish a governance process that will streamline the requests through to ideation to delivery
Minimal Skills Required
- Power Bi
- Google Sheets - Google Scripts
- Experience working in HR would be an advantage
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.