Job description / Role
Our client is a leading developer based in the Middle East. A new position has arisen within their office based in Jordan for a Head of Asset Operations and Facilities Management.
You will be involved with the smooth transition of the companies assets after completion/ handover stage of the project. Managing and directing the operation and maintenance of all assets, lead internal teams and coordinate with the various third party contractors to ensure successful operations.
- You will be involved with Strategy formulation, implementation & planning - setting short and long term goals
- Maintaining asset register for all company assets;
- Prepare and implement preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance plans;
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure assets are maintained to the required standards;
- Guide the FM team in executing programmes and asses performance against criteria and company goals;
- Manage budgets, manpower and resource allocation;
- Facility and Property Management;
- Technical Management;
- Retail and Leasing Management;
- Hospitality Management;
- Testing and Commissioning;
- Stakeholder management
- BSc Civil Engineering;
- Candidates should have at least x10-15 years in a similar role;
- At least x5 years in a senior management role;
- Arabic speaking candidates will only be considered;
- Candidates should already be working in Jordan, or will to relocate on a permanent, long term basis.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.