Job description / Role
IFS - IT - Business Process Analyst - Senior Associate - (12 Months Fixed)
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
A career within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. We make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge.
• Be focused on business process analysis and data flow across the firms Business operating solutions platform (BOS platform).
• You will be working with different product and process owners across the BOS platform to understand how their processes are designed, how they change as the platform evolves and also how they govern data flow across the platform.
• Another key focus of your role will be working with the data team to understand data definitions and the business context in which data is being used.
• The output expected from you is to summarise how business processes are aligned to each other , against network standards and where gaps exist.
• Your role will also include providing thought leadership to enable PwC to operate on a Business operating solutions platform that has mature business processes.
• You will be required to have high level understanding of system capabilities of the BOS platform
• Detailed understanding of business processes that are operational across the platform.
• Detailed knowledge of data flow across products, interfacing systems and master data management systems
• Working with system and process owners in analysing current processes for network process alignment or for driving improvement and efficiency.
• Working with the data team to understand data definitions, business context for data usage and ensuring the designed processes will align.
• Documenting and maintaining end to end process architecture for all business operations cycles.
• Analysing impact on end to end business processes from changes on business platform platform and working with team lead and change owners in managing change
• Managing local business platform demand process and escalating to Global teams as required.
• Very good understanding of business functions, workflows and processes.
• Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing information with accuracy.
• Project management experience
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
• Experience working with different teams at all management levels.
• Track record of ramping up quickly in an evolving and challenging role.
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills to successfully engage with customers and colleagues. This role will require the creation of content such as presentations, project plans and other written deliverables.
• Presentation skills; high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
• High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration or a relevant qualification
• Fluency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage
• 6+ years of experience working in a business or process analytical role
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.