Job description / Role
The Junior Stock Management Associate - Azadea Business Services is responsible for conducting transactional stock management activities to deliver an effective and efficient end to end service to the Group.
- Process transactions according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded and controlled in a timely and accurate manner, plus follow up with the concerned parties to solve the anomalies where existing.
- Review and validate all stock management transactions as well as provide the needed support and follow up on pending transactions to ensure timely posting and up to date stock levels.
- Receive, process and execute requests to ensure they are properly handled in a timely manner and in accordance to set business requirements.
- Ensure high level of customer service is delivered and maintained and that internal customers are satisfied by meeting all internal SLAs and by following up on requests in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- 0 years of experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.