Office Management - Shared Service Centre - Executive Assistant
Job description / Role
Office Management - Shared Service Centre - Executive Assistant - Associate - Amman, Jordan
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
To provide support and administrative assistance for defined routine administrative workstreams to groups of internal clients within the firm, on a virtual basis from a remote location.
- Expenses and Timesheets
- Coordinate and prepare monthly expenses claims and fortnightly timesheet submissions for executives if required and own expenses and timesheets by due dates using the firm's system
- Travel Bookings
- Organise business travel and accommodation bookings for executives
- Maximise cost reduction opportunities through timely and appropriate travel choices
- Liaise with travel approvals team to follow up on approvals
- Organise visas and taxi bookings as required
- Meetings, conference calls and Webex
- Organise and coordinate logistics for both internal and external meetings (boardroom bookings and refreshments)
- Prepare and send out the call information to all concerned parties
- Organise conference calls as needed and maintain call record for accounts purposes
- Develop good working relationships with executives via phone and email communication
- Partner and Executive general admin
- Develop understanding of PwC standards and formats
- Prepare documents when required i.e. presentations, proposals, letters
- Ensure all documentation is filed in a systematic manner
- Assist fellow EAs when required and work collaboratively with 3 of 4 team members
Learning and Growth
- Exercise confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role
- Comply with PwC policies and procedures in all aspects of the role
- Build network of strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Arabic is an advantage
Experience with a professional services firm preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good listening skills and ability to take instructions and direction from Partners and Directors who are based in a different location and to work independently with minimal guidance
- Exercise confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of role at all times
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must possess a professional telephone manner
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, on a virtual basis and with an often traveling partner/executive
- Demonstrated team player and dedication to provide high level of service
- Must possess a warm, friendly and professional demeanor
- Knowledge of administrative systems and processes
- Proficiency in Google including G suite
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.