Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Assurance Support services, will provide the opportunity to support our engagement teams and clients by providing advice and counsel on accounting, financial reporting, and strategic business issues. In joining, you'll help ensure a complete and relevant exchange of information among our consultants and in turn with engagement teams and clients, provide experts advice on a variety of specific topics, support engagement teams in resolving complex issues, and supporting clients and their subsidiaries in evaluating the potential impact of accounting and reporting standard setting initiatives. You'll develop strong relationships with our engagement teams and established audit clients and enhance our ability to meet greater investor expectations with the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
- ADM booking and making sure everything is accurate
- Flight and hotel booking through KDS
- Creation and updating of LMS
- Creation of training platform links
- Downloading of session recording and uploading to the LMS
- Uploading of materials to the shared drive
- Updating of PowerBi dash report if committed to the client
- Student Registration on qualification body site
- Prepare feedback forms and pre and post assessments QR code
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with Word and Excel
- Excellent knowledge of branding & formatting
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Professional yet approachable manner.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings, weekends as and when required)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.