Job description / Role
TLS - MERC - Recruiter - Experienced Associate/ Senior Associate
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You'll focus on engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
As a Recruitment Experienced Associate / Senior Associate, you will be working closely with the manager on the IFS recruitment team to support key business units with their resourcing needs. This involves data management, candidate sourcing and evaluation and subcontractor management. In addition to daily recruitment activities, you will be exposed to strategic IFS projects to enhance and streamline current onboarding and recruitment processes. The ideal candidate will be thorough and accurate when completing tasks, consistently delivering the highest quality of work. In high pressure situations, achieving 'quick wins' and meeting short deadlines will be required.
- Recruiting high volume roles; understanding the needs of the business and managing multiple deadlines and candidate profiles, while utilizing multiple sources to build strong pipelines (referrals, online portals, internal system)
- Conducting introductory calls and HR interviews with shortlisted candidates and preparing summaries to be shared with the recruiting manager
- Developing and promoting the PwC people value proposition within recruitment.
- Interviewing and testing candidates using the standard competency based
- Ensuring candidate information is up to date on the internal system throughout the process and managing the interview feedback process for interviewers on the system
- Strategic Projects: working closely with the regional recruiting team to work on initiatives related to new processes, stakeholder management, team upskilling etc. Project assignment is usually decided by the team lead, based on recruiter bandwidth and competency, however ideas are always welcome!
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.