Job description / Role
Assurance - Risk Assurance - IT Audit Experienced/Senior Associate - Jordan
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Information Technology Audit Services practice, within Risk and Compliance services, will provide you the opportunity to work with a team that provides clients with extensive risk and controls technical knowledge and sector specific experience. You'll have the opportunity to develop a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances efficiency by assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls.
Our team uses current and emerging technologies to assist clients with financial reporting, compliance, and operational processes controls. You'll provide services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and Information Technology management controls.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As part of the team you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, industries and technologies. We're constantly investing in audit technology and the skills of our people to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Required experience and responsibilities:
- Configurations (SAP, Oracle) and IT automated controls.
- Business cycle/process controls review and Segregation of Duties testing.
- Solid technical skills and understanding of information systems security and controls across a wide range of systems including operating systems (For ex. Unix, Windows, OS/400, etc.), databases (For Ex. Oracle, SQL, etc.), applications and technology tools
- Experience with data, automation and analytics tools such as ACL, Alteryx, Power BI, UiPath.
- Ability to discuss audit issues and recommendations with the client management.
- Demonstrated track record in driving engagements at the field level, combined with ability to work in teams effectively
- Good project management skills and ability to follow through and complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Experience in programming languages and Database management.
Preferable qualifications and certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or any related field.
- Preferred: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification, or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience covering IT General Controls (ITGC), ERP.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.