Job description / Role
The Senior Supply Planning Specialist - Shared Services is responsible for providing comprehensive professional supply planning services and monitoring the activities of the supply planning unit in order to deliver an effective and efficient end to end service to the Group.
• Process transactions according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded and controlled in a timely and accurate manner.
• Monitor procedural and regulatory compliance in order to ensure that all systems are adhered to.
• Develop reports from statistical and functional metrics according to stated schedules so that all required information is available for review in a timely manner.
• Ensure accuracy of relevant information by identifying, investigating and rectifying routine errors and anomalies in input data.
• Ensure high level of customer service is delivered and maintained and that internal customers are satisfied by meeting all internal SLA’s and by following up on requests in a timely manner.
• Supervise the maintenance of specific data related to the function in order to ensure information availability and accuracy.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration; Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management is a major plus.
• 4-6 years of experience is a similar field
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Fluency in English
• Customer Focus
• Attention to details
• Attention to details
• Communication Skills
• Planning and Organizing
• Decision Making
• Team Work
• Cultural Awareness
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Junior Supply Planning Specialist