Job description / Role
Strategic People Programs - People Projects Associate - Jordan
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
At PwC Middle East, we are committed to enhancing our people's PwC experience by continuously designing and adjusting our offerings to meet their needs. A career in the strategic people programs (SPP) team, will provide you with the opportunity to drive change from the top and be the first inline in bringing our PwC people strategy to life. You will mainly be involved in key strategic projects that affect our people's everyday life at PwC.
PwC is a people-based business, and our people are our greatest asset. The primary role of an Associate within the SPP team is to play an active role in enhancing our people's experience by supporting the design, development and implementation of key strategic projects across the region. As part of this role, you will be required to work with stakeholders from our different lines of service to ensure that our programs continuously meet our people's needs and expectations across the firm.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Support the SPP team in designing, planning and execution of strategic people projects
- Participate in team meetings to brainstorm and discuss future projects and initiative within SPP
- Help in the development of internal presentations and communication material
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all services (if applicable) are provided in a timely and effective manner
- Perform data analysis on different projects in terms of time savings, adoptions rates, ROI etc.
- Perform simple data management tasks by leveraging existing digital tools to facilitate the reporting process for our internal stakeholders
- Help in documentation management and maintenance
- Support the SPP team with other ad hoc tasks that may be needed in the future
- Approaching all tasks with a customer-centric mindset and ethos
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Human Resources (but all fields
- Motivated individual with a passion for people matters and implementing change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including relationship building capabilities
- Strong attention to details
- Fluent (Excellent) in spoken and written English
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to work to deadlines
- Competent in Google tools - comfortable with slides, Google Sites, Google sheets.
- Capacity to foster a healthy, stimulating work environment that frequently harnesses teamwork
- Understanding of professional services firms and business models
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of human resources or human capital management
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.