Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
The TT Senior Associate coordinates and supports the delivery of learning initiatives within the Tomorrow, Today agenda and supports the ongoing administration, creation and delivery of the Digital Upskilling / Firmwide Digital Upskilling programmes, i.e. Digital Academies, Data Booster, Digital Personal Trainer, etc.
The general purpose of this position is to coordinate the successful scheduling, communication and execution of programmes within the digital upskilling pillar of Tomorrow, Today, as well as maintaining and updating relevant systems (Cornerstone) for analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
The position also supports other Tomorrow, Today related projects.
- Support control the overall Tomorrow, Today expenditure and L&D costs
- Support the Tomorrow, Today team to identify new, cost effective delivery models
- Supports administering of digital upskilling programs logistics
- Supports the communication with learners related to programs participation
- Provides support for sending joining instructions, attendee lists, printing, updating materials, logistics, catering, room set-up, etc
- Acts as Hotel/Conference Room Liaison for assigned programmes, incl. coordinating contracting and providing the invoices processing
- Works closely other Tomorrow, Today team members
- Prepares appropriate forms, correspondence, and records regarding regarding upskilling initiatives
- Coordinate the participation of helpers/guest presenters for programs when necessary
- Coordinates material production and inventory when necessary
- Tracks distribution of materials where appropriate
Learning & Growth
- Demonstrate a culture of curiosity and continuous learning, especially in the area of digital capabilities
- Act as an advocate and liaison to other functional areas of the business in building digital competency
- Promote collaboration, trust and improvement between team members and across the Tomorrow, Today team
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or Data Science is preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in large multinational firms
- Experience in HR/L&D processes including L&D reporting is highly preferred
- Experience in Events organization is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent attention to detail and task management & planning skills
- Experience using a productivity suite such as Microsoft Office or G Suite
- Experience using Learning Management Systems in large-scale organizations is preferred
- Must have a demonstrable interest in digital upskilling and is keen to take on a steep learning curve to develop their skills
- Enthusiastic and resilient; past experience in working in agile teams would be desirable
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of event management specifics
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.