Job description / Role
Fetchr is continuing to grow an and we're looking for a creative UI / UX Designer to join Fetchr's UI / UX team based in our Amman, Jordan offices working closely with our Frontend Engineering team.. As the User Interaction / User Experience Designer you will extend upon and create the user interface and interactions of Fetchr's internal and external mobile applications along with the web applications and interfaces we continue to develop.
Fetchr is revolutionizing the world of shipment and delivery in the Middle East with cutting-edge technologies. Sending and receiving packages has never been this cool, fun, or easy. Established in the U.A.E in 2012 we've grown to over 3,000 employees spread across seven countries and continuing to grow rapidly.
We're looking for exceptional talent that want to build something revolutionary! People that enjoy the challenge of solving problems that serve our customer's and client's needs. If you're looking to build something you will be proud of, this is the place for you.
Your new role:
As UI / UX Designer, you'll be responsible for:
• UI Design: Creating user interface designs, including mockups, prototypes, and specifications for a range of products and platforms using the latest tools
• Leadership: Provide thought leadership, conduct design reviews and contribute to building a world-class design
• Collaboration: Thrive in a collaborative environment with other designers, product managers and engineers, following a user-centric methodology. Supporting design decisions with a solid rationale and effective communication skills. All while seeking out and providing feedback on design work.
• Discipline: Create exceptional design deliverables while meeting project deadlines
• Standards: Create, apply and promote internal and external UI/UX standards and best practices
What you'll need to succeed in your new role:
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience within collaborative teams
• A strong portfolio to highlight relevant experience (with applications live on the Apple and Play store)
• Skilled with current design software (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Suite, Invision and others)
• Extensive applied experience with mobile applications
• Web and mobile design experience
• Deep knowledge of visual design fundamentals
What you’ll get in return:
• You’ll benefit from working for one of Dubai and the region’s hottest startups.
• Work in a culture that demands thinking, innovation and taking control
• Make a direct impact and exponentially grow based on your performance
• Be part of a great start-up with the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the region that are building a product that disrupts
About the Company
Fetchr is a tech company revolutionizing the world of delivery across emerging markets where there are no physical addresses. In fact, half the world's population has no physical address. Fetchr has the technical solution by eliminating the need for a physical address and deliver to wherever you are. Our patented solution has changed the traditional method of delivery.
Fetchr is the first Middle Eastern company ever to be backed by the most successful venture capitalists from Silicon Valley. Sending and receiving packages has never been this seamless. Established in the UAE in 2012, we've grown to over 3000 employees spread across seven countries and growing rapidly.