Job description / Role
- Creation and maintenance of UI guidelines, kits and motion designs;
- Planning and Designing UX journeys to fulfill a product's purpose;
- Production of quality visual designs with high Attention to details;
- Planning and conducting UX research schemes to improve online properties such as A/B testing, and usability testing;
- Any other assigned tasks.
- BA degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design or Web & Interactive Design
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Highly experienced with designing Applications on multiple mediums (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile, TV)
- Well Acquainted with known design and prototyping utilities such as photoshop, illustrateor, etc…
- UI Animation
- Semi illustration skills
- Highly experienced in known web design tools
- Creating Mockups, Prototypes and wireframes Additional Detail
About the Company
MBC Group is the largest satellite TV and radio network in the Middle East based in Dubai Media City. It broadcasts a portfolio of Arabic and Western entertainment channels; as well as managing the Al Arabiya news channel and New Media platforms. The group has expanded significantly in the last several years moving from one TV and radio channel to ten TV, four radio channels and a range of broadcast and news service companies. Additionally the Group operates a number of successful websites and is aggressively expanding its internet and multiplatform operations.