Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
The Web and Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for executing the PR & Marketing strategies for PwC ME via Digital channels. The role supports, executes and measures digital marketing activities and programs. Works across the organisation, with the PR and Marketing teams, and LoS to execute digital initiatives and drive digital results while focusing on improving processes and establishing best practices.
• Prepare invoices and payments for online campaigns and digital platforms.
• Internal Process
• Execute regional online digital strategy and initiatives, in coordination with the Digital Marketing Team Lead, PR and Communications Team Lead, and the Clients and Markets Directors
• Launch and optimise paid campaigns on social media platforms and Google Ads.
• Handle Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) journeys and email send outs.
• Serve as the PwC ME website owner, www.pwc.com/m1 , making sure to implement regular site updates, monitor stats, and optimize the content
• Enforce web branding standards, including photo and visual asset use.
• Drive special website-related projects (e.g. search engine optimization) managing implementation timelines accordingly
• Produce reports that measure effectiveness of campaigns and overall traffic to be shared with management
Learning & Growth
• Serve as integral member of global digital teams within the PwC network to contribute to corporate direction and initiatives
• Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
• Degree educated
• Certifications in Digital Marketing platforms preferred
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Fluency in spoken and written Arabic.
• 1-3 years of experience in working with any website CMS platform and executing online campaigns on social media and google ads platforms.
• Experience in digital marketing and digital campaigns execution. (Social Media Display & Google Ads)
• Experience in Adobe Experience Manager or any similar website CMS. (e.g. Wordpress)
• Experience within the Middle East is preferred
• Experience with analytics platforms (e.g. Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Mixpanel etc.)
• Experience in Salesforce or any CRM is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge with marketing and email automation platforms
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
• Knowledge in SEO & SEM
• Background about service offering for all PwC LoS and industry sectors in the Middle East
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to research and stay up to date with trending technologies and opportunities within the digital space
• Ability to interact effectively with people of all levels to accomplish objectives
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.