Job description / Role
Are you an experienced Project Manager seeking a new challenge?
Interested in joining a leading multi-million-pound organisation to work on a range of exciting schemes?
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunities for long term career progression?
If so, please read on:
A bit about us:
Mott MacDonald is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the world. We are a multi sector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace.
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement:
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
* Pension matched up to 7%
* Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
* An annual professional institution subscription
* Life insurance
* Enhanced parental leave
* Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
* Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
Does this sound interesting to you? Get in touch today!
Required criteria for the ideal Project Manager:
* Degree in Civil Engineering or Project Management or similar level degree in related fields
* PMP/PRINCE II certification preferred but not essential
* Strong communicator and relationship builder, excellent Client facing and internal communication skills
* Self-starter, problem solving/solution finding orientated, comfortable working independently and within a team,
* Must have a sense of urgency and be capable of dealing with fast-changing priorities and resolving ambiguity,
* Strong organisational and time management skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills, adopting flexible working hours culture,
* Professionalism and customer service,
* Able to use MS Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Outlook, Dynamics CRM).
* English speaking and written language skills essential, Russian would be beneficial but not essential.
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.