Job description / Role
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunities for long term career progression?
If so, please read on:
A bit about us:
Mott MacDonald is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the world. We are a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace.
About the division:
Mott MacDonald Kazakhstan LLP is looking for an experienced, capable and responsible Project Manager with a proven track record in the management, coordination and handing over of hotel and hospitality developments.
A bit about the role:
* Develop and implement performance management tools to drive efficiencies in the programme.
* Contribute to open communication across the project delivery, stakeholder and client teams. Meet with Client to establish detailed brief and clarify specific requirements to resolve project issues.
* Implement problem solving and decision-making procedures, brief project delivery team, set deliverables and actively monitor progress to conclusion.
* Actively participate in resolving issues in conjunction with Contractor/Sub-Contractor's.
* Work with the planning and Project Controls
* At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
* Pension matched up to 7%
* Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
* An annual professional institution subscription
* Life insurance
* Enhanced parental leave
* Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
* Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
Does this sound interesting to you? Get in touch today!
Required criteria for the ideal Project Manager:
* Degree in Civil Engineering or Project Management or similar level degree in related fields
* PMP/PRINCE II certification preferred but not essential
* Able to use MS Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Outlook, Dynamics CRM).
* English speaking and written language skills essential, Russian would be beneficial but not essential.
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.