A Leading Petrochemical Manufactures in the Middle East
Work From Remote Location
Job description / Role
The key functional responsibilities is ‘To assist in the implementation of approved Polymers sales plans, marketing and sales budgets for the company in the CIS Countries and achieve all desired objectives in terms of Polymers sales, revenues, market share, customer satisfaction.
- Establishing annual plans and coordinate marketing activities .
- Ensure the company's market share in the territory is maintained and or increased based on the business plan and product allocation.
- Regular Customer visits in the region. (Commercial, Technical, Courtesy, responsive…) To make sure that sales are performed with the best net back to the company. Create Win – Win solutions with customers.
- Direct handling of sales activities to customers in region. Schedules sales calls on customers according to the approved plans and policies which govern allocated quantities, credit and payment terms along with discounts.
- Manage customers’ orders to ensure that only the most efficient service is provided, throughout the sales process including on time delivery and after sales support.
- Prompt response and handling of customer requirements complaints in all business aspects, commercial, logistics as well as technical.
- Provide reports about the market assessment, environment, competition and sales performance, through our solid and reliable customers network.
- Prepare periodical reports (KPI and Sales reports) and submit them to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Previous experience of Petrochemical/chemical global company is a must.
- Minimum experience from 7 to 10 years in the same field of the petrochemicals/chemicals industry
- English fluency is a must in addition to the Russian or the native language of the CIS countries
- Chemicals/ industrial , polymers or petrochemical Engineering as the education background is a must
- The Suitable candidate should be based in Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan.
About the Company
A leading Petrochemical Manufactures in the Middle East.