Job description / Role
- To achieve sales and revenue targets by identifying and securing business opportunities from prospective customers
- To resolve customer complaints and improve customer satisfaction.
- To facilitate the GM of Dubai/Kenya/South Africa office on all business expansion activities in the region
- To anticipate client needs, to prospect and pursue new business opportunities at all time.
- To build up close relationships with all customers across all accounts and be able to strengthen customers’ confidence into loyalty.
- To promote and enhance company image by demonstrating professional sales and services at all time.
- At least 3 years Telecom or IT industry experiences in Kenya
- Strong strategic thinking and target orientation
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously and drive change
About the Company
China Telecom Global FZ-LLC is the wholly owned international business subsidiary of China Telecom Group, one of the world’s largest providers of integrated telecommunication services.
China Telecommunications Corporation (China Telecom) was established on May 17, 2000, with a total registered capital of RMB 220.4 billion. At present, the size of the Company’s total assets exceed RMB 600 billion, with an annual revenue level of more than RMB 380 billion. As one of the three leading telecom operators in China, China Telecom ranked 182nd in the 2013 Fortune 500 Companies, and was selected as one of the Most Admired Asian Companies as well as the one of the Best Asia Companies in terms of Corporate Governance by many international esteemed institutes for consecutive years. As an integrated information service provider, China Telecom provides integrated information service solutions including mobile services, broadband Internet access, information service applications and fixed-line telephone services.
China Telecom has many subsidiary branches in 31 provinces (municipalities and autonomous regions) and in America, Europe, Asia-Pacific,Africa and Middle East region. On the back of its world’s largest broadband Internet and leading-edge mobile network, the Company is capable of providing cross-region, fully-integrated information services to its global customers in addition to a sound customer service channel system. China Telecom has many branded products such as “E-surfing Navigator”, “My e Home”, “E-surfing Flying Young”, “Best Tone”, “E-payment”, just to name a few. China Telecom has a vast base of customer resources. By the end of 2013, the number of its broadband Internet access customers exceeded 113 million; mobile customers exceeded 186 million; and fixed-line telephone customers exceeded 162 million.