Job description / Role
Director Group Credit Risk Opportunity in Nairobi, Kenya
Responsible for the building out and direction and coordination for the credit risk function:
• Includes definition, review and application of the credit risk policy & collections policy
• Bad debt and provision forecasting
• Portfolio analysis and reporting
• Project management for credit related projects.
• Responsible for the entire credit management process of the organization
• Degree in business field or analyticals
• Diploma in Credit management
• Diploma in Analytics Systems
• Excellent English communication skills
• Responsible for the entire credit management process of the organisation.
• Extensive experience in consumer credit and micro finance lending in emerging markets.
• Be both analytical, innovative and operational in their approach.
• Highly skilled in Finance & Data Science/Analysis
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.