Job description / Role
• Reporting to the Finance and Control Manager in Kuwait, this position will ensure that reconciliations and period end closes are performed accurately and on time as well as support with daily accounting tasks such as cash collections as well as sending the data to Nestle Business Service, along with taking care of Treasury activities such as monitoring Nestle 's bank accounts for incoming and outgoing transactions.
A day in the life of
• Execute in-scope processes on time and with the highest level of quality. This includes Intercompany Accounting activities, Cash Management & Treasury activities, Fixed Assets accounting, General ledger activities, Period-End-Close activities, Internal & Reporting activities (or specific assigned areas)
• Produce business reports for verification and review by AO Supervisor and distribute the reports according to the agreed market periodicity and Period-End-Close (PEC)
• Analyse accounts fully and propose adjustments if needed
• Participate in internal and external benchmarking of Operations performance as and when instructed by NBS regional management.
What will make you successful
• Accounting or Finance Graduate, with atleast 1 year of work experience required
• Proficiency in English and Arabic
• Good interpersonal skills to leverage on market's partners to achieve common goals
• Ability to work effectively as individual and as a team player
• University degree in Business, with a focus on Finance and Accounting
• 1 years of experience within an Accounting function
We are Nestle, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.