Job description / Role
Reporting to the Deputy General Manager of the Company, the Accounting and Administration Manager will be responsible for:
Accounting and Finance (50%)
• Manage the implementation of accounting policies, procedures and systems
• Compute the year-end tax filing and financial audits
• Manage the General Ledger, including timely and accurate monthly closings, the review of account balances and the reconciliation of accounts.
• Manage monthly payroll, and ensure necessary deductions and reimbursements are processed against staff accounts
• Process transactions related to AP and AR, payroll, fixed assets, depreciation and amortization, and maintain records related to those.
• Provide direction during the annual financial budgeting process, managing the development of automated, accurate data gathering, analysis and presentation.
Regulatory and Internal Compliance (30%)
• Ensure organisational compliance with KDIPA & MOSAL
• Liaise with IT, Internal Audit, and Information security teams
• Gathering and familiarize with internal and external rules & regulations
• Manage Compliance control Activities and Compliance training
Human Resource Management (20%)
• Provide training and coaching to the finance team and other staff as per organisational capacity building plans
• Manage Payroll activities
• Oversee induction of new staff (finance and other), financial procedures and policies with support of your team
The successful candidate for this Finance and Administration Manager role will have
• A minimum of 6-10 years of relevant Finance and Admin experience.
• Candidates must have an intermediate level of Accounting career
• Only candidates who have fluent Arabic speaking skills will be considered.
• Any Compliance, Internal controls and cost controlling experience is beneficial.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.