This position is closed or expired.
See other Finance & Consulting jobs
• Set up the Accounting Services Function
• Business Develop the Service
• Recruit & Train a Team of Professional Accountants with abilities to provide Accounting Services to Foreign Company operating in Kuwait
• The Candidate will be responsible to generate revenues that will sustain the function and generate profits
• Should posses an experience of more than 15 years of experience and hold managerial position with regard to accounts and outsourcing function.
• Should also have work experience in handling the business process outsourcing of accounts of an international organization.
• Should have hands on experience in not only related to payroll but to full-fledged accounting function.
• Good Business Management Skills
• Good Communication Skills
• Leadership Personality
• Presentable and with a balanced personality
• Project Management
• Should be a self starter.
• Able to work in a different environment
About the Company
Mawhibah is an exciting new business specifically developed to meet the unique recruitment challenges in this region. As our name suggests, (Mawhibah means “Talent” in Arabic), we are focused on ensuring our clients in the GCC have access to the human capital talent required to achieve their business objects within the timeframe needed to capture market opportunities. Mawhibah provides managed project recruitment solutions that ensure our clients have the competitive edge in hiring top talent.
Mawhibah is an EWK International company and has been created in response to demand by our executive search clients who require assistance with peak volumes of recruitment driven by business changes. Clients and candidates are assured of the same values of professionalism, collaboration and quality of service that they have come to expect from EWK International.