Job description / Role
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
We are currently seeking a full time Assistant Executive Housekeeping Manager to lead the effective running of the housekeeping team and department.
As our next Housekeeping Manager, you will:
- Maintain the day-to-day supervision of the entire housekeeping team
- Drive the productivity, motivation and development of all Housekeeping Team Members
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
- Organise and allocate rooms for the rostered team members on shift
- Ensure appropriate chemical safety and Occupational Health & Safety standards and practices are maintained
- Monitor labour costs and productivity output according to occupancy levels while also monitoring the room cleanliness standards through daily inspections
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional attention to detail with previous Housekeeping leadership experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills with a friendly and outgoing personality
- A quick thinker, who can think on the spot to ensure the day runs as smoothly as possible
- Excellent grooming and presentation skills
- A person who is not only a leader but also a team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.