Job description / Role
• To work closely with the business and understand operations and management, and provide support and analysis.
• Managing daily cash balance and ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
• Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow, and maintaining banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units.
• Maintaining accounts system, and preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors.
• Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis.
• Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge.
• Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues.
• Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole.
• Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff.
• Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities.
• Arranging financial audits and reviews as required.
• Banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as requested or needed.
• Processing credit card payments received and transferring money from Paypal accounts.
• Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required.
• Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed.
• Manage payroll and MPF matters for Company, business units and subsidiaries.
• Complete tax filings and dealing with matters relating to the IRD.
• Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
• 5 years of experience in a similar role.
• Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
• Solid IFRS knowledge is important for the role.
• ACCA or CIMA would
• Interest in technology
• Proficiency in both Arabic & English is a must
About the Company
Boundless Consulting is an HR Consulting company based in the UAE, covering the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. We focus on supplying the market with top of the line HR Services with a huge focus on recruitment. Our dedication and ongoing emphasis on research and technology allowed us to enjoy a rapid growth to become one of the leading companies in the market, supplying our team with a cutting edge technology and business intelligence techniques to efficiently exceed clients requirements and excel over market demand.
Our services cover all functions of Human Resources with a team of professionals specialized in each area of the field. We work persistently to provide all of our clients with the finest HR services, and our team is always on hand to work with clients around the clock, and act as a vital part of their resourcing setup as our services are tailor-made and fully customizable to cater for our clients needs and criteria.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Finance Manager